Monday, April 2, 2007

Motorcycle, Loader Tractor, and Go-Go Car

Look what Daddy found buried in the snow! Jonathan was SO excited...if you click on the pic to enlarge it, you can sort of see his big eyes and oooh mouth. It was so fun to see his reaction...just pure joy that his toy was under all that snow.

Daddy got part of the deck cleared then needed to leave for work. Jonathan had about a 2 foot corridor the length of the deck to play on. That's one way to keep him where I can see him! He came to the living room door and said, "I want my loader tractor, Mommy! Then I can scoop snow." So I dressed for shoveling and got to work. I knew right where his loader tractor was, but had to dig it out from under 4 feet of snow. His thrill was worth it!

That afternoon, Daddy cleared the rest of the deck off. Look what else he found. A go-go car! That's what Jonathan calls it. Here he's trying to pull it out...lots of effort and grunting, but Daddy had to help in the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.