Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Cody Convention

It was sure fun to see Aunty Leilani. A few days before convention, we were packing the camper and just generally getting geared up for the time. So I would tell Jonathan what I was doing and remind him where we were going. The night before we left, we were all kind of geared up. Jonathan couldn't fall asleep, so he was laying on our bed (which is his newest stalling technique, btw!) Michael and I were excited about potentially seeing, and then did see, the space shuttle Atlantis orbiting behind the International Space Station. Two white blips cruising across the sky...

Anyways, I was sitting with Jonathan on our bed and we were talking. I said, "Do you remember where we're going tomorrow?"
"To convention."
"Who do you think we'll see there?"
"Just Maynani (Jonathan-speak for Leilani)"
"And did you know Leilani's mommy and daddy are coming too?"
"Yes!"
"Who else do you think we'll see?"
"Albert and Sheri?" (our elder and his wife)
"Yes! And who else?" He named a couple more folks from our meeting and then...
(me)"And who else do you think will be there?"
"Probly God will be there, Mommy."
"Yes, God will be there, won't he." I was SO proud of my little son at that moment.

Kari D took a few shots of Annisia and I. Kari and I both lived in Vancouver before I got married and she went in the work. So it was nice to see her. Annisia is 11 months old in these pictures. She took a couple of steps this day!

No comments: