Monday, October 22, 2007

Catching up...

A couple weeks ago, the week after Joe and Loren were here, Annisia started to run a fever, still had a runny nose and was ultra needy. She could hardly sleep unless she was held upright, her appetite was down (which shocked us!) This went from Sunday night to Thursday when I finally had enough of seeing our normally animated little girl quite listless and admitted her fever never really went down despite Tylenol. I took her in to the doctor, and found out she had pneumonia. Ugh! Poor girl. Now, it's poor Mommy and Daddy. While she was sick, we didn't really mind taking her into our bed at night...we could monitor her fever, she could breathe (because I held her while I slept propped up like I did for most of my pregnancies because of heart burn!) But now we're dealing with it. She wakes in the night, and when we go in to get her to lay back down, she throws a fit. She has us wrapped around her little finger, we are OLD and tired, and we give up and take her into bed with us. Ugh again...I am NOT a fan of co-sleeping, sorry.

My latest Parents magazine came. I looked down the cover and was very intrigued to say the least. "What to do when your house feels like a swamp", (what DO you do?) "When wipes are just too small"...I was caught! We occasionally have the Long Mile Island diaper, and the wipes are too small! So I opened the cover to look for the article, and realized it was just an advertisement for the newest Shrek movie. HA! Fooled me! But I really wanted to know...

No comments: