Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Ain't she Cute?

My little sweet Annisia is so cute it hurts sometimes! She loves hats. Anytime Jonathan has one on, she has to also. Any type of hat is good. This morning it was her new hat from Grandma.
Annisia ate her first Oreo cookie Sunday afternoon. She really enjoyed it...(that's an understatement!) Before I got the camera, I had winked at her and she was doing a cute double eye wink back. So listen for me to ask her to wink. She signs "all done"! Then watch for when I say, "Do you like that cookie?" Watch her do her little chewing thing. That's what she does when I tell her to "chew it up!"



Annisia says, Mama, Da, Papa, Ja (Jonathan), Beh (Bella, our dog), Boe (Kayla's dog), hot, hat, juice, please, book, bunny, socks, shoes, toes, belly button, that, hi, bug, fly, horsey, boots, Pooh, drink, ba (bottle), dydi (diaper), baby, sit, eye, ear, wiggle, nose, teeth, knee, mouth, hair, here, all done, and some others I am not remembering now. Some of those words she really only says the first syllable of, but I know what she's saying and meaning. She knows the signs for "more, thank you, please, hungry, all done, drink, and eat".

No comments: