Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sunday happenings...

This was Sunday, Mother's Day. After naps, it was so gorgeous outside, so we all were relaxing in the yard for a bit. The kids enjoyed a fruit snack, and it looks like Jonathan is fixing something on the sidewalk. Annisia was posing...need I say more?!

Methinks she likes to get her picture taken! Maybe I should cut back on the number of times I call her dresses "pretty", or her upswept bun "pretty"...Now she practically preens!

Then, later, we were back in the house, getting down to some heavy puzzle putting together time. Annisia does incredibly well with this ABC puzzle. She has put the entire thing together. I know, I know, it doesn't mean she can identify her ABCs yet, and can do it by matching pictures, but I still think it's pretty great!
Daddy was given the computer to work with. Jonathan will wrap the keyboard cord around his preschool laptop like this. Then he says, "Mommy, push the A", so I do, and he says, "Now we're on Ebay." Heehee! I busted up the first time he said that.
Jonathan loves these puzzles. They are great even for travel. They are enclosed in a tray and have a template, or you can remove the template for more difficulty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cuties! :) I always enjoy their smiling faces! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

What great pics! I love Annisia's hair - so pretty!!