Saturday, January 24, 2009

Christmas pics

We had a good Christmas. A big feast at Michael's parents. Then we did our gift exchange. We draw names with his family. Uncle Mike had Jonathan. They asked for ideas, and I told them I had been eyeing some Thomas the Train sets on Ebay. So I kept looking for what we thought would be great, and ended up bidding and winning a really neat set with a bunch of trains and a really cool sawmill that "saws" a log apart (magnetic connection) then you can use a crane to move the log pieces to a railroad car. He was way into that! Annisia got a Cinderella princess dress, tiara, sucker ring, candy bracelets, and a Cinderella phone from cousin Mandi. In a word, CUTE! Unfortunately, our camera burped during all of this. I think the video I was taking overrode the rest of the pics or something. Anyways, I am waiting for pics from Uncle Bret. I'll post what I have and add the rest later.

You can see some of Jonathan's Thomas the train set here. The track is really nice and it sets up into a pretty complex grouping. I don't know who has the most fun with it, the kids or the 'rents!


3 comments:

Jeanette said...

glad to see your finally back 'online'!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i’m an associate of mary anne radmacher’s and saw you’ve enjoyed her quote, “courage doesn't always roar.” i know mary anne is so happy when people find inspiration from her words in the context of their daily lives. for more work from mary anne’s hand visit her website maryanneradmacher.com. mary anne has written several books and shares her work in many forms including conferences and classes. for more information feel free to e-mail me at jessicaformaryanneradmacher@gmail.com. thanks for sharing her words!