Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Annisia sings "Take Me Out to the Ballgame"

Really, my kids do other things than sing...but they are so stinkin' cute when they sing these songs. I can't help it...I have to video them! Do you think I need therapy?!

Annisia sang this song for my parents when they were visiting a month ago. I think they told my sis about it, so last night when she and I were talking, I put Annisia on the speaker phone and told her to say something to Aunty Janice. So she did, and then Janice asked her to sing "Take Me Out to the Ball Game". My kids are born performers..



This was a little later, actually. She sang it again for Daddy so I could get a video.

4 comments:

Leilani said...

Of course you don't need therapy!!! If you didn't take all these videos, how could I see them be so stinkin' cute?!? :D

I've already showed everyone in the cabin, oh proud auntie that I am. Hee.

Anonymous said...

this is absolutely adorable Gotta love it!! Janice

Anonymous said...

(ok, though, I want to know - why does she hit her ears with every syllable???)

Also - mmm, gorgeous columbines!

Leilani

Darla said...

I have no idea why she was bashing her head. Silly, I guess. It's cool, tho, to see she recognizes tempo!

Thanks, Leilani. That's last years blooming columbine. I haven't gotten this years taken.