Tuesday, May 26, 2009

more odds and ends...

This was April 25, a Saturday I was trying to get some transplanting done. Michael and Jonathan had run to town for something and Annisia was really crabby! Which makes me crabby as I don't seem to be able to accomplish anything when she's like that. So! I turned the music on in my car in the garage...kids songs. They really enjoy listening to that CD, so I wasn't too surprised when she went quiet. However, I didn't expect to see this...
...sound asleep on the dirty dog bed...made me smile!

The next afternoon, I took a nap with Annisia and when I came out from her room, I was treated with this sight! Jonathan asleep in Daddy's...legs!
Two days later, the kids were playing nicely (or so I thought!) while I was working on something. I later went into Annisia's room and discovered this! I do not know how they moved this mattress as I have trouble with it myself! But, kids bent on mischief manage a lot, don't they?!

No comments: