Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Trip to the Park...with Chet!

Renee and I planned a trip to the park...a month ago. I know, I know, I really need to get better about posting more currently...blah, blah, blah!!

So, anyways, we met at the park. It was chilly at home so I had the kids dressed in long sleeves and pants. We got there and it warmed up quickly. You can tell in the later pics by the kids red cheeks!
Chet is on a mission!
Jonathan thinks Chet is pretty cool...and I think Chet feels the same way!
We are ALL having fun here. Even beautiful Renee in the background!
Then some other mommies came with their kids and they all played together.
Jonathan was busy showing the girls some ants...doesn't he look so grown up in this pose? I am not sure how I feel about that...:-?
Then they all piled in the fish/plane thingy.
And a good time was had by all...

No comments: