Monday, August 3, 2009

'Tis the season of bike rides...

We are enjoying the summer and the bike rides we get. I spend some of my week in group cycling classes, so Michael does some morning bike rides alone. (Between you and me and the fence post (which we don't really have any of...hmmm, an expression that doesn't really work for me...), I think he really enjoys that!) This was one morning in July. He rode off around 6:30am. Jonathan met me in the living room just after 7am and asked where Daddy was. I told him Daddy had gone on a bike ride but should be coming in soon. So we looked out in the garage, but he wasn't home yet. Then we looked down the road and here he came! Jonathan was SO excited, he squealed and hopped around. Then he asked, "Can I go on a bike ride with you, Daddy?" So he got his shoes and helmet on and off they went, down to the stop sign and back, 1 mile. Jonathan thought that was SO cool.



Annisia wanted in on the action too! Daddy indulged her!

No comments: