Sunday, January 3, 2010

visiting the Fair...

The kids and I rode into town to see our friends Fair entries. This young lady had some beautiful rabbits and big chickens. I forget what else she had, but my kiddos were enamored...
...especially when they got to hold the bunny!
Then we went back to where their trailer was and they got to play in the mucky, muddy creek! That was all good and fun until Annisia fell in the mud.
Luckily, my friend had some spare clothes...the kids had a 15-20 min ride in the bike trailer to get home. We also went into the building with all the projects (sorry, I am not a Fair mommy (yet) so I don't know all the terminology) to see some photography and drawings. And we saw this...yes, a baby skunk. And Annisia wanted to hold it...eek! The stink sac is removed, of course, but still the thought of it bugged me!

No comments: