Tuesday, March 16, 2010

some randomness...

I found this article interesting. How to use your washing machine and dishwasher efficiently

My 40th birthday is coming up...Michael has Gramma and Papa and Aunty Ang and Uncle Mike watching the kids while we go to Bozeman. Saturday, we'll check out Bridger Bowl for a little skiing. I told Michael I'd ski until I was tired then do a little scrapbooking. I really need to get a start on Annisia's uh...baby album...{sigh}

I am going to donate hair to Locks of Love...eek! It's something I have thought about a time or two but chickened out. I am going to do it...then grow my hair again. I have it long enough that I think it'll still be to about bra line when I am done...hopefully. I'd really like to be able to continue styling it the way I am used to...

I have a friend who makes the most delish candy! Her name is Jenny Z and here's her site. Check her out...she ships anywhere!! I have some candy coming soon...my waistband is NOT excited but my taste buds are!!

I also have a friend who is designing free blog backgrounds. Her name is Wrena and her Facebook site is Diesel and Daisy Designs. I am trying to see if she has it elsewhere for those of you who aren't on FB...

I have lost close to 25# and almost that many inches. Didn't make my goal of 40# total by my 40th birthday, but you can change your goals, can't you? So! My new goal is 40# in the year I turn 40! teehee!! What encouragement can you give me? I already work out 5 hours a week and am trying to do 2 meal replacement shakes a day...

2 comments:

DoRe' said...

Hi, Darla! Happy 40th to you, and good job on your progress!!! :-9

I need to get back on track, too, and I'm thinking my major culprit is poor nutrition. I just borrowed "The Fat Resistance Diet" and it's interesting; I definitely think there is merit to it, as I've eaten by similar guidelines before, and felt fantastic, while "effortlessly" losing weight.

Good to read your latest; take care, and have a great weekend!

Hugs,
DoRe'

JanaMac said...

Happy Birthday Dear Darla! I was wondering if you ended up going on your weekend away with Michael, good for you! I hope that you get a lot of scrappin' done! Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!