Monday, July 5, 2010

What's a Woman to Do?

Here I am, posting pics of the kids working in Feb when it's already July. Woe, woe is me...

Anyways, we had some cold days this winter, despite our lack of snow. Cold enough days that I needed help bringing firewood up to the house. What's a woman to do? Yep! You guessed it! Put yer kids to work!
Good thing I have two kids and two sleds! I'd pitch wood into the sleds and off they'd go!
Look at my big boy...off and running with his sled load!
Then, they'd pull their sleds full of wood up onto the deck...
...and stack it! Whhkshh! (cracking whip!) Get to work, kiddos!!
Then, gasp! One day we got snow! I know, I know...hard to believe. So, what's a woman to do? Snow on the deck, kids in the house...yep! You guessed it! Put yer kids to work!


Then let them play.
Nice snow angels!
And let them eat snow...

No comments: