Thursday, August 5, 2010

April...skiing

We headed up to Red Lodge again for a little more skiing. Annisia had another lesson, this time on traversing the mountain. Yippee! No more dare devil point the skis and fly, giving Mommy an early heart attack! She did really well. The video is amateur, so forgive.



Annisia was done about mid day. So we all took a break, got the kids a burger to split, some hot chocolate, then Annisia and I cuddled by the fire. "Uppy, Mommy!", she said, as she climbed into my lap. Then, zzzzzzzzz, she was out. She slept for at least an hour in my arms while I people watched with my aching feet still in my boots. The price a mommy pays to have a happy child...
Then, after her nap, Daddy and Jonathan came into the lodge and we girls confirmed we didn't want to ski anymore. So I ran, er, ski-boot-walked, my way to the car for comfy boots. Then the sweet bunkin and I played in the snow. We built a snowman and made his body parts out of tall grasses that were poking their way through the snow. We got a couple of compliments too!!

No comments: