Friday, March 23, 2007

Fresh Air!

As spring arrives slowly, we are headed outside more and more. Annisia likes it too. Now that she's getting more mobile, it's kind of fun. She really likes this Pooh ball from Grandma. And doesn't mind wearing hand-me-downs from her brother in this cooler weather.

Jonathan got a new gardening set this spring. This set is bigger, just right for our growing boy. He weighs 28#. Jonathan loves to help with things like shoveling, raking and hoeing. Here, he was helping Daddy get the garden ready for a little planting later.

Jonathan is learning how to share. He thinks it's pretty neat to push his sister in the swing. What he hasn't quite learned, though, is to move after he pushes her! Right after I took this, the swing went back and knocked him down!

Annisia outside on another day. This is a concrete imprinting of Jonathan's footprints when he was 10 months old. She was hefting it around as a toy!

1 comment:

Kate said...

What great outside pics! We sure have been enjoying the nice weather. I almost bought a swing today, but decided not to. Now I am kicking myself when I see how much fun your little ones are having with it. Oh well, next time I'm in town I will get one!