Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sunrise, Sleeping Beauties, Cranes

This was Easter morning at sunrise. Saturday was a day of melting so we got some pretty good icicles growing.

Here's my sweet Annisia. She's had such a cold recently that I have been putting her in her car seat to sleep...bedtime and naps. It's the only way she can sleep and breathe at the same time...an important thing to be able to do, don't you think?! Our pediatrician suggests not giving multi-symptom medicines (PediaCare, Little Colds, etc.) to children under 3, so we are giving her Tylenol for any fever or pain, saline up the nose to help clear sinuses, and running a cool mist humidifier during sleep time. She is still playing and crawling, but she wants to be held a little more than usual these days.

And here's Jonathan, sound asleep. He loves his new pillowcase from Joyce, my "Washington mom". It has all sorts of trucks and tractors on it...what could be better for a little boy?! And he loves his quilt from my mom and sisters...the other side of it has 9 embroidered blocks. I've taken to covering him with it and reminding him he's all wrapped up in love. He likes that!

Today, while Annisia slept, Jonathan and I built a gate for his loader tractor to go through. Then, he dismantled that while I was reading. The next thing I knew, he had built this "tall crane". "Don't knock it over, Mommy!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. Cute pictures, cute stories, cute kids! Thanks for sharing.

Darla said...

Thanks Renee!

Kate said...

I would have to agree with Renee! Keep the cute pictures, cute stories, and cute kid pics coming. :)

Kate said...

Okay that didn't make sense...ha ha ha
I guess I just like your pictures so much that I had to say it twice. :)

Anonymous said...

what an imagination. I love it. I am so glad to see his work. Love Aunty Janice