Friday, May 4, 2007

At the Ranch

Michael came home one day and said, "We have a new baby." Wait just a minute! I am NOT pregnant, I thought. I ran through all of my family and friends and nobody was due to have a baby. Then I remembered...Gramma and Papa were expecting! Foals, that is. So we went out to the ranch to see.

Here is the first...a colt. He's about 10 hours old here, and what a sweetie! He has a gentle soul and is so soft. Jonathan got a kick out of him, not literally, of course!

Papa, Annisia, and Daddy. It was a lovely day, and good to get the kids out to the ranch. Now we're waiting for the second baby...

Papa giving Annisia a whisker rub. Hmmm...she's not so sure about that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi from Buddy and Doris
I happened onto your blog while checking my kids. It is so much fun to see and hear about 'folks' back home, and to see how your little ones are growing. It brings our world a little closer to northern WY.