Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Want to go Skiing?

Last Saturday morning, Michael asked Jonathan if he wanted to go skiing.
Jonathan said, "No." So we carried on with getting breakfast ready.
A few minutes later, I asked him, "Do you want to go at 9 o'clock?"
He said, "Nope! 70 degrees." OKaaaay...
"Well, I think the perfect temperature to ski in is 33 degrees", said Michael.
"Nope! 70 degrees!" At this point, I am giggling, and Jonathan has discovered he's made a joke, which is pretty cool in itself... Now, my question is where did he come up with that whole 70 degrees business? He is so funny sometimes. Then he decided mid-morning he didn't even want to get out of his PJs today. BUT, I offered him an option. He took it. Look at the video.


Yup! Bob the Builder! On the treadmill, no less!

I remembered a few more Annisia words. "Hold me, help, Elmo, moo, shirt" Why am I posting these? Because I am not writing them down anywhere else because I am not scrapbooking , and have not even started her book, because I don't get the time to get everything out and work. One of these days, I am going to do the whole Snapfish thing. Has anyone tried that? How do you like it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do snapfish ALL the time anymore and it's B-E-A-Uuuutiiiful!!! I love it because it's a SNAP to work with. I load my pictures, fix 'em up a bit, add captions, share the albums with anyone that I want to share them with, and then order a copy of the pictures to put in my album at home. And I never have to leave my computer desk. Yes, my dear, I love it. :)

Darla said...

Thanks Jen! One of these days, I'll research it a bit more. So you don't have to actually order a pre-bound book of photos?

Leilani said...

I dunno nuthin' about Snapfish, but hee, I love J's joke.
:D