Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hats, Helmets & Boots!

Suffice it to say, my kids like wearing hats. Jonathan has received several cowboy hats from Gramma and Papa, which Annisia is growing into. She likes them too. "Hat" was one of Annisia's first words. She likes cowboy hats, stocking hats, baseball hats, sun hats, construction hats...you name it, she likes it.

Not only do they like wearing hats, they like wearing boots too. Annisia has on Jonathan's old pair of cowboy boots...Chet has a pair like them too! I was tickled when Jonathan held the pose I placed him in...quite the dashing fellow, eh?

Then they had to get their bicycle helmets on next. We decided we had better get them helmets to wear when they are in the bike trailer, but considering the way they race motorcycles and trikes down our inclined driveway, maybe I should automatically put them on when they go outside!
Aren't they cute?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are hilarious!!!! Thanks for all the updates!! It's great to hear how things are going!! :)

Anonymous said...

such a cute little movie clip.. I have beautiful relatives!!! I wish I could give them hugs every day, though.. :( I'll have to keep my eyes open for hats... Janice