Friday, March 7, 2008

What's happening...

This is a pic of the lunar eclipse. Michael just snapped it with our little Panasonic digital camera. It was pretty cool to watch. Hope you saw it. (I know, it was weeks ago...)

Here's a little of what's happening here. We/I have been helping friends settle into their new home here in our subdivision. Yay! Jonathan is saying his "L"s really well now. Annisia's vocabulary is growing...today's word in the grocery store was "go away" to Jonathan! eeek! My day lilies and columbine are sprouting in the south flower bed. The day lilies are about 4 inches tall already! And tonight and tomorrow, I am doing some YMCA education to get certified to be an instructor. Tomorrow's class is Pilates. My kickboxing class comes in May. That's all I have time for right now. More posts and pics later.

5 comments:

Leilani said...

I won't be Aunty May-nonny any more? :( That is so sad!

Darla said...

Well, you may still by Aunty May-nonny once Annisia starts trying to say it. Hang in there, Leilani, there's hope!

Kate said...

Hey Darla,
I am proud of you that you are going to teach classes at the YMCA. That is so neat!

Anonymous said...

We love to stop in here at your blog and see what your family is up to! Your kids are adorable!!! Amy loves to watch the videos - she said "he is a good reader" when Jonathan read the book!:) We can tell from your pictures and stories how much you are enjoying each and every day of raising your little ones!!
Good luck with the YMCA instructing - sounds fun!

Joyce said...

Happy Birthday Darla!