Sunday, October 12, 2008

What Dads let kids do...

Still some catching up...bear with me!
One day, August 17 to be exact, Michael decided to head up onto the roof to measure it. We are thinking of installing some solar panels. Anyways, I came out to see this!


Eeek~ I took some pics because Jonathan thought it was soo cool to be up there with Daddy, but I thought I might just have a heart attack if I stayed watching any longer, so I went back inside.

This video is one evening when I was at the YMCA leading a group cycling class and Jonathan was showing Daddy his tricks on the swing. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This video made me laugh - some great tricks Jonathan!! Fun to see all your new pictures - looks like fun times!

Jeanette said...

Dad's their boys, and the roof? Wilfred did the same thing to me. Made me realize it good that have Dad's. Us moms would never let them learn things like that!