Thursday, November 6, 2008

Swingset improvement!

I know I posted this pic earlier (one time Chet came to visit this summer), but I had to show it in this post. It is subject of yet another project I worked on this summer. Notice how gray the swingset A-frame is. It was very weathered and in desperate need of sanding and refinishing. SO! That's what I did over the course of two or three days...Sept. 30-Oct 2-ish.

The kids really wanted to wear handkerchiefs like Mommy was. Don't they look good?

And no, Annisia isn't picking her nose...
Here is the finished product. I didn't get the ladder done and somehow missed the little cross piece that fastens the ladder to the A-frame. Next year will see the wooden two seater swing setting in the sand refinished. It is horrible for giving splinters.