Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thanks Leilani!

Tetchy is the word I was wanting yesterday. Leilani figured it out. My widgit dictionary says that means bad-tempered and irritable. That's what I was. However, the day eventually got better. It was a gorgeous day outside...maybe 65-70 degrees. The kids went out to play, I finished winterizing the travel trailer, finished the laundry, well...got it all washed and dried...I'll fold it today.

The kids went to Gramma and Papa's this morning. I am going to fold laundry, pack for our trip to ND, mop the kitchen and get some work done on the computer. Maybe I'll actually have time to post some more pics, etc. On that note, off I go. Good day to you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

It's a good thing you e-mail me to remind me to check your blog, as life seems to fly by and I forget! Sounds like life is interesting & running around chasing your kiddos keeps you entertained! Glad to see you are doing great! Can't wait for the up & coming specials! Hope to meet up again w/ you someday soon!

Laurel

Anita said...

Enjoy your trip to ND - I hope it's for a good reason!!!

I must confess that I've been a lurker on your blog every now and again. Last year sometime, we were at Joyce's and she was showing us how cute your kids are. I must agree! I think they're absolutely adorable!

It's beautiful where you live.

And I definitely remember you. You were one of the first "kids" I met in WA.

Happy Wednesday!

Anita

Anonymous said...

Hello- I came across your site today and saw you liked denim skirts. My name is Christina Watts, and I am the webmaster of www.mydenimskirt.com. As I found it harder and harder to find denim skirts that were modest, I decided to provide a site for all our sisters that are fruitlessly searching for denim skirts. If you have any questions, my email is support@mydenimskirt.com. God bless you!