Monday, October 27, 2008

My thought for the day...

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is a quiet voice at the end of the day, saying..."I will try again tomorrow."
Mary Anne Radmacher

Although it is only 9:45 am, this is already my thought. The kids are still kind of sickly, Jonathan is grumpy, and Annisia screeches every time he takes something away from her. (A nasty habit of his which MUST stop!)ARGH!

Today is Laundry day...maybe that's what's making me a little techy...(not tech-y, like someone who likes technical stuff; techy, like maybe British for snarly, grumpy, easily bugged, maybe Rachel can help me with this one?!)

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

I love that quote! It has always been my favorite....has gotten me through many situations with a smile !

Leilani said...

Nice quote. :)

and... hm. Tetchy, maybe? To differentiate?

(It's almost special meeting! Can you believe it? It's amazing how much closer it seems when I say - we have three Sunday mtgs left; than when I say there are four more weeks...)

Darla said...

Thanks, Leilani. It is tetchy...my widgit dictionary says that means bad tempered and irritable, which is what I was feeling.

DoRe' said...

Darla! Of course I remember you! In fact, I think I may have come across your blog before, and wasn't sure if it was really you, so skulked out of here before I could make a fool of myself. :D So good to "see" you and your little family; I'll have to do a more thorough "read-through" of your blog, and catch up on you!

Thanks so much for reaching out... :D Let's keep in touch!