Saturday, June 6, 2009

Some more singing!

Annisia doesn't need a hymn book to sing hymns! She just grabs any old magazine! She has a huge capacity of memory...it's amazing to me how many songs she knows.



Jonathan loves to sing! He was singing the chorus of "God's Word is So Pure" over and over..."Tis better than thousands of silver and gold, Oh most precious than rubies can be (really written as 'More precious than rubies can be'), To sit at the feet of my Master divine, And hear when He speaketh to me." Into his microphone, all the while looking at the index of his dinosaur book! heehee!


2 comments:

Jen said...

CUTE! Annisia is adorable! It cracks me up, too, about how Jonathan *always* has his mic while singing. :) thanks for sharing!

JanaMac said...

Oh my goodness you have some talent in your family!!! Love the songs!!!