Saturday, June 6, 2009

Welcome Baby Carter!

Michael's niece, Brady, had her baby this week! Little Carter is adorable...and so loved. The kids think their new baby cousin is pretty neat. Here's a few pics.

This first one is a baby clothes bouquet I made out of onesies and bibs. There are two links there, but neither one is the one I used. My mom sent me a page from Women's World a long time ago and I used that. I removed artificial flowers from their stems and put the rolled up onesies and bibs on the stems. It actually wasn't as easy at it ought to have been as the onesies were heavy and would fall off the stem. Argh! But it turned out cute.

But Baby Carter and his mommy, Brady, are cuter! The kids were very fascinated with Carter.
Mommy's joy...
Mommy's love...
This pic sort of shows Carter's bright eyes...he's adorable!

No comments: