Sunday, January 24, 2010

We had some fun visitors this summer...

My cousin, Justin and his wife, Tiffany stopped in for coffee! I haven't seen Justin since August 1996! So we tried to catch up a little. It was fun reminiscing about the growing up years, showing them pics of the last time we were together in WA/OR, embarrassing Justin by showing Tiffany those pics (!), and reviewing "familyism" words like "zeiblich" (crazy). I honestly don't know if that's a word or if it's some made up family word made to sound German. But we all use it!!
Then Julia and Sandy were staying with us the day I got a call from my other cousin's wife, Mari, married to Kent. They were in the state, but coming from a different town than I expected and would be here in about 45 min! I was expecting them later in the afternoon, thinking they had to come over the mountain. So! I was grateful to Sandy for playing playdoh with the kids while Julia and I whipped up some lunch.
Kent and Mari have 3 sweet boys, Caleb, Josiah and Malachi. They recently adopted Anna from Ethiopia. She's a sweetie too! She and Annisia had some fun playing on the Pooh trucks.
The boys enjoyed Jonathan's Iron Man toy.
And the happy family gathered for a great pic...with Annisia!

No comments: