Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mommy's new challenge...

Well, something new here in our home. Mommy learning how to play computer games other than word games. Games like Go, Ollie! and Midnight Mansion. It's all in the name of research, you see. If I am allowing Jonathan to play either game for some prescribed amount of time, I need to know how to get from place to place, advance to the next level, how not to fall into the hot lava, how to jump over the spiders and scorpions, how to jump and get the coins or fruit, or whatever you have to jump to get. It's all research, I tell you. So, go on, don't expect any blog posts for a little bit while I "do my time" learning these games. Go on, now, go on...

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Have you conquered?

Darla said...

I am no longer intimidated by the game. I. have. conquered!