Sunday, July 11, 2010

Woman turns 40. (2nd installation)

After doing the whole Locks of Love thing, we went out of town for the weekend. Michael made arrangements to have Jonathan go to Gramma and Papa's and Annisia went to Aunty Ang and Uncle Mike's house. What a guy!! So, we left town Friday afternoon and drove to Bozeman for some good eats and some skiing. If you're ever there, try Ted's, and Montana Ale Works. Yummy food, both.
And Bridger Bowl was a fun place to ski. We are hoping to take the kids there next season. The lift lines were short, I hear they have great ski schools for the kids, the rates were good, Michael liked the powder (I don't like powder...), and they were cool! I skied 1/2 day, then got my boots on, grabbed my scrapbooking stuff, hopped on a lift and went up to the upper lodge where it was quieter and worked on a little album while Michael snowboarded for a while. The lift guys were great. They stopped the lift for me to hop on and off...kind of neat.
Here's a collage of our day...Click on it to see it larger.

No comments: