Sunday, April 15, 2007

A Beautiful Day

This was Saturday's sunrise. Michael took the picture after coming in and telling me to look at it (and me rolling over, groaning and going back to sleep!) I was up with Annisia at 12am, 1am and 1:30am Saturday...crawled back into bed each time, then coughed for 1/2 hour before dozing off again. Then she'd start to cough and cry...poor girl. SO! To make a short story long, Michael enjoyed the sunrise with Annisia. Isn't the moon cool?

Here's our sweet bunkin enjoying some sun. I knew these head bands would come in handy. I put one on Annisia one Sunday, and she just looked like she ought to be wearing leg warmers and doing step aerobics! Yesterday, though, it worked great as an ear muff. It was breezy, and she is fighting an ear infection.

Jonathan disappeared around the front of the house at one point. I found him climbing on these rocks in the front of our house. He's quite a climber. Then he'd slide down the rock into the snow. He was having quite a blast.

2 comments:

Kate said...

What a pretty sunrise! :)

Anonymous said...

Scott had told me I missed a pretty sunrise on Saturday morning. Looks like it was true! That would have been worth getting up for!