Friday, May 4, 2007

Time to catch up!

Whoa! I haven't posted anything for a long time. We got kind of busy I guess. My Mom and Dad came for a visit from April 19 to April 27, so the few days before that I was CLEANING! Ha! Just kidding, Mom! I did spend some time cleaning, but that's just so I wouldn't have to do any while they were here. I also did a little blurb on scrapbooking for our MOPS meeting, so I was preparing that too. What were the kids doing during all that?

Well, Annisia took her first "big bath" with Daddy and Jonathan. She loved it! She splashed and squealed and watched her big brother play. Jonathan and Daddy love the big bath too. It has lots of jets on both sides so you can't help but get clean! When I get a chance, I love it too.

Jonathan loaded up his loader tractor into his trailer and we hooked it up to his bike. He's quite enthralled with all the hooking up he sees his Papa, uncles and Daddy doing. Jonathan has quite an imagination. It is so fun to watch him play.


Who's who?! Here's our sweet kiddles. One is Jonathan, one is Annisia. Who is who? Really not a tough question, but fun nonetheless. Jonathan was wearing this sleeper when he was 14 months old in the pic. Annisia is only 9 months old.

No comments: