Sunday, September 30, 2007

Here are the kids...an update.


Jonathan enjoying his Bob the Builder Legos. This was the day after his birthday and he played all day long with them in the wagon!

Look what I found in the diaper box!

Annisia standing on the Pooh truck. Jonathan did the same thing.

This is what Annisia's hair looks like when I take the clip out of it and muss it up!

Jonathan took a very short nap because he heard the skidsteer and HAD to watch the guys planting our 7 new trees.

Jonathan "read" himself to sleep!

Mommy and Annisia in the sunroom. She likes to play with my ear. See the booboo on her nose? She was walking in front of me, stopped to pick up a rock (a favorite pastime), and I bumped into her. She fell face first onto the pavement. I felt so bad...

Isn't this little brown and pink dress too cute?!

Jonathan and Annisia sitting so nicely in the rocker...for about 5 seconds.

Sweet Jonathan with his twinkling eyes. Click on the photo and you'll see what I mean!

Annisia in her sweet sweater dress that has become a shirt worn with comfy pants. I am loathe to give it up it's so cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowsie...the little miss-miss is quite BRAVE to stand on her toy that way! :) Of course, maybe she's telling us what her future career will be...an acrobat! :) *laugh*

Anyway, thanks for the pics of the kiddos! They're so cute!! I love to see their smiling faces!! It seems that they take after mom & dad. :)

Anonymous said...

It is fun to see your pictures...love keeping up on you guys this way. By the way the cake you made for the baby (picture on Renees blog)was too cute!...good job!!! Lorraine

Kate said...

Darla,
It was so great to see you guys this past week! I hope we can come see your house the next time we are there. Also you guys have to come and stay with us!!! :)