Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

I turned the big 38 last Wednesday. My dear Michael is building me something and it's taking him longer than he planned, and I don't know what it is, and I am excited! When I get it, I'll be sure to snap some pix and post them. The kids got me a Longaberger bread basket. It's lovely! I hope to find a nice springy dress with some cash I received. Coldwater Creek Outlet, here I come!

Michael made plans for us to go to Billings on Friday eve and Saturday without the kids. He did all the planning! Aunty Angela (Michael's sis) and Uncle Mike babysat Annisia, and Jonathan went to Gramma and Papa's. It was the first night I have been away from Annisia, and only a few nights away from Jonathan. He's old pro at it, though! On our way to Billings, M's niece, Brady, sent us some photos on our phone. Annisia was dyeing Easter eggs! All was well, and I immediately stopped worrying AT ALL! We had a good time, but spent most of it buying things for the kids! hee, hee!

Maybe I'll post some pics tomorrow. Not in the mood right now. Thanks for all the birthday wishes I got in email (and by post!)

4 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Darla! It sounds like it was a good one. :)

Anonymous said...

Well, Happy Belated Birthday!! :) I'm glad you had such a nice time for it! :)

Leilani said...

Yay for Billings sans kids!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like it was awesome and your kiddos are sure growing up fast! Wow, how time flies!

Laurel