Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dancing with Daddy

Michael got me some AirPort Expresses for C'Mas. Basically, they are wireless (Wi-Fi) ports that enable you to play iTunes music through our stereo or powered speakers anywhere in the house. So I have a bunch of music in the computer in my iTunes. I can now turn my iTunes player on, make sure the kitchen speakers are on and the stereo up in the loft is on and the music will play throughout the house. I used to have to hook the iPod up to the kitchen speakers, or have a magazine of CDs loaded and playing in the loft. But then I could only either have the computer playing, the iPod playing in the kitchen, or the stereo on upstairs. Now, I just turn the computer iTunes on and its synchronized all over the house! Am I spoiled?!

So Michael and Annisia are dancing one evening while said synchronized music played. Annisia thought that was so fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is cool! I'll have to look into that for our house!