Sunday, March 29, 2009

I love you!

These are a few sights that melted my heart.

Jonathan and Annisia chilling on their couch one morning.
When we went to Red Lodge a couple of weeks ago, we forgot the camera in the truck, so we didn't get any skiing pics. But when we finally got the kids to bed that night, I checked on them after a little bit. I found Annisia doing the ear pinch routine on poor Jonathan...but he was so tired and didn't even have a clue. I moved her over, but...
...she moved back. Now it was Jonathan's turn!

Daddy and Jonathan went out to the ranch to get a load of manure for the garden. While Daddy unloaded the fertilizer, Jonathan laid on top of the truck watching. Isn't that a cute pose?!

1 comment:

Wishful Thinking said...

Absolutely gorgeous Darla :-)
I love photos of kids sleeping, they look so cute and makes me forget their naughtiness! ;-) hehee