Saturday, July 10, 2010

March...

Well, working on updating. Maybe by September you'll see pics of summer...OK, OK, I'll try to get a move on here...

You know me, I like videos of my kids singing and such. So, here's one of Annisia singing "All My Life Long".



"All my life long, I had panted
For a drink from some cool spring
That I thought would quench the burning
Of the thirst I felt within.

CHORUS:
Jesus, Saviour, I have found him
Whom mine eyes with joy have seen.
Jesus satisfies my longing.
By his blood, I am redeemed.


Well of water, ever springing,
Bread of life so rich and free.
Untold wealth that never faileth,
My redeemer is to me."

repeat CHORUS

She is still learning some letter sounds like "th". (It probably doesn't help she sucks her thumb!) So she is trying to say the words "thought" and "thirst", but they are eluding her!!

Jonathan posing with his pistol and gun belt.
A new job for the kids (really for Jonathan). Taking out the compost!
Annisia got to carry the bucket...
...but Jonathan has figured out how to dump it without getting all yucky!
OK, so I like checking in on the kids before I retire for the night. Occasionally, I find something I HAVE to take a photo of. This was one such night.
I have NO idea why Annisia is holding the baby brush...no idea. Almost as strange is the way she was holding it when she fell asleep.
Angelic, isn't she?! You oughta see her during the day when she needs a nap or doesn't need something she thinks she needs, or when Jonathan takes something from her, or...
This a different day. Daddy went in to lay down for a nap and told Jonathan to lay with him, nap or not. Just rest. Well, Jonathan said he wasn't tired, didn't need a nap, wouldn't fall asleep, if Daddy made him nap, he's never play again, any other day...you get the picture!
Isn't the photo priceless?! I thought it was so funny how he fell asleep..."nope! Not gonna sleep. Just going to hang out with Daddy. Yep. Just hanging out..." zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: